Saturday 21 May 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Morning ....... woohoo it is the weekend and the sun is shining (about time!). I am stillnot getting round to visiting all of you (so sorry) but I have been so busy with making samples for Crafter's Companion ..... have you seen Humphrey yet???? Eeeek, too too cute - have a flick through my blog to see what I am on about lol.


Ok, so there is only one person I want to play this week but which song????? She is no stranger to my little Saturday slot and many of you know how much I love the amazing talent that is Lady Gaga. Her brand new cd comes out on Monday and I will be there buying it before work first thing!!!! The fabulous thing is I have already heard it because she posted it on the internet - omg it is AMAZING!!!!!

So here she is on Oprah doing what she does best .... just her voice and a piano - stunning




oh heck, gonna post another couple of songs too that I love - will it is my feature hahahahaha....

no video for this but great song ... HAIR




and finally a performance on Graham Norton that just blew me away .... love you Gaga xxxx





There were loads more I wanted to share but will wait for another time hahaha. Don't forget to come and share your songs with us all.... add to linky below and pop my little logo on your sidebar to help spread the word. I will be back later with another Humphrey card xxxxx


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gaga-licious Marcea!! xx

Lisa said...

Isn't she brilliant!!!

Dawn said...

I love GaGa too, Wendy's song is really cool too, it's goin in my favs

Dawn said...

oooh I like cheryls choices too

Cheryl said...

I'm just getting around to listen to all the tunes people linked up this week. These are fabulous! TFS!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes