Tuesday 24 May 2011

Papertake Weekly with a little sprinkle of glitter and Humphrey


So sorry I am late, been ever so manic here but well, better late than never hey lol. It is time for another challenge on Papertake Weekly and this week we want to see Pale and Pretty pastels – eek, not my usual but I love working with all different colours. 
16-05.11a
Well it is no surprise that I have another Humphrey card today – this little guy is just toooooooooo cute. I have used another of the quick cards – just print and stick – too easy!!!!! Crafter’s Companion are launching him tonight on Ideal World at 9pm (just incase any of you have been asleep for the past week, lol) so please do switch over and have a gander at the cutest elephant around.
Oooh almost forgot – how are you loving my sparkle????? I have let loose with my Spray and Sparkle (iridescent) – it is lush!!!!!! A varnish with all the glitter locked inside – fab!!! That means no more glitter falling off your card etc because it is all encapsulated (is that the right word??? – just checked website and it is the EXACT word hahahaha) inside the varnish so all your sparkle stays exactly where it should.
Right, I am off – need some grub and a cuppa then I am gonna plonk my bum on the sofa and watch the show xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

Shazza said...

how cute!!

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, what a lovely card!!! Great colours and you can actually see the sprarkle on you photo. How did you manage that?? I never get it right. Huygs, Frea

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Another delish card Marcea, love it

Ali x

Jo Street said...

Just come across your blog, you make some lovely things.
Jo x

Mona Evy said...

Lovely card, Marcea! Love the colours and the image is so cute.

lindah11 said...

oh my word that is so sweet!!!!!!!!!! such a lovely card
hugs linda xxxx

Angie said...

Super cute elephant i saw the launch last night and those quick cards look fab and so easy to do. It's going on my wish list, i don't know my wish list seems to get bigger and bigger.lol.
Hugs Angie x

Jo Nevill said...

Very cute card Marcea, love the little Ellie !

Hugs,

Jo x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa said...

Adorable Marcea! I'm loving the sparkle on the cute image, really pretty.
Lisa xx

Sandra H said...

Great card love how you have coloured humphrey so adorable :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes