Saturday 17 January 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Let's get Dotty!


Morning everyone, hope you are all enjoying the start to your weekend. I am not really here today, have scheduled my post because I am away with my son (and hubby) and the brass band for a big competition which lasts over the whole weekend. Will be home late tomorrow night so will start catching up again on Monday :o)

Enough of me waffling on, what you really want to know about is this weeks brill challenge on PBSC . As you may have guessed by the title we want to see dots, dots and more dots!!!! There is a fab prize up for grabs so please check the blog for more details :o)



How cute is this little doggy, I just fell in love with him as soon as I saw him ... talk about puppy dog eyes!!! It is hard to tell from pic but I added clear glaze to his nose so it looks all wet ... so sweet! Kept it very simple for me and this is the first time I have made a card with only a hint of colour. Hopefully you like it - I do so who knows, I might make another black and white card soon :o)

Thanks for all your entries last week - we do love looking at all your fab creations. Remember to have a look at the fab dotty cards by the DT (no, not the dotty team, lol, although .....) Have fun!
Image coloured with prismas, papers designed by Liz from way back when(now of PP), poppicraft flower, computer generated sentiment, gems,brad and ribbon from stash.

24 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Marcea...

This is gorgeous!! this was the first stamp i thought of when i read dots!!
Stunning card!!!
Paula x

Debbie said...

Fabulous dotty card Marcea, love the sweet Dalmation image and the B&W colour combo is really striking.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Kath Stewart said...

loving your card this week Marcea and I do love black and white...gorgeous image..he is so cute...have a great weekend
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Pauline C said...

That doggy is so adorable and goes perfectly with the papers .. pity the camera doesn't pick up his wet nose lol!! Hope you are having a great weekend at the band do!
Pauline x

CraftyC said...

Definately a dotty card, have a good time this weekend!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Fabulous dotty card, love the cute image.

Rach said...

a brilliant card Marcea, such a sweet image. hugs rach.xx

Louise said...

Hi Marcea,
Love your card and your Blog. Pop over to my blog, there's something for you!!
Louise x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Marcea, good luck with your son and his brass band this weekend. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Lovely card hunny, i adore the image you've used and those fabulous papers. Thank you for sharing! hugs Linda x

tracie said...

Hi Marcea, oh I love this - the doggie is so cute and love the b&w.
Gorgeous, gorgoeus !!
There's a little something for you on my blog.
Hope our having a great weekend
hugs
Tracie :)x

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous card Marcea, love the layout and the stamp.. it's just soo,.. ehm.. dotty?! lol
Hugs, Marlene xx

Sally said...

Marcea,
Love your card with just a hint of color, but was surprised as I am used to seeing you use bright bold colors. Beautifully done. and the image is too cute.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Ahh that dog is so lovely! I love your design. Pascale :)

Helen said...

Lovely! The doggie is so cute, and I love the black and white!
Helen x

Emma said...

Stunning card...loving all the dots!!
Hope you are having a brilliant wk end.
Catch up soon and thanks for Wed.
Emma x

LizzyWizzy said...

Great card and great sentiment.
Love it! :-)

Bev said...

Hiya Hunny, I have something for you on my blog

hugs Bev x

Pop's Cards said...

Wow hun this is gorgeous and really spotty lol, very cute, hope you had a good weekend hugs Pops x x x

Sally said...

Have left a little something for you on my blog

Susie Sugar said...

Totally Stunning card Marcea!!!
Really sassy and the little dog is so cute
Love Susie xx

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Marcea, this is fabulous! Love that cute little image! And your dotty black and white are gorgeous!
A brass band...what fun!
Blessings, Maria

Nicola said...

Love this cute little doggie and your black and white spotty combo is fab. xxx

Poppy said...

great card love the colour combo.
poppy

LavenderCards said...

great cheerful card
k

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes