Thursday 8 January 2009

Here's a real tweet for you all ... a combo!



Good evening, phew, nearly made it to the end of the week - isn't is dreadful being back at work , lol. However, I am in a good mood because the postie has brought me lots of fab goodies from Poppicrafts and Whiff of Joy . I only ordered a few days ago with each so am delighted with how quickly they have arrived.
I have managed to combine a few challenges with this card. I don't have much spare time for the next couple of weeks because I am having to take Ryan to band almost every evening and aren't getting in til almost 11pm (competition coming up)
The challenges for this card are
Sketch Saturday - fab sketch set by Emma
Papertake Weekly - Seeing Spots
Stamp Something - Something New
Cute Card Thursday - Something New too :o)


I had real fun making this card - you know how I love funky colours :o) so it was great to open my new papers by Papermania. Can you spot my gorgeous new flowers too from Poppicrafts (watch out for more new yummy things on my next few cards too).
Enjoy the rest of your week - I will try to pay as many visits to you all as I can, hubby is going to do as many band runs as he can in between his shifts (aww gotta love him).
Tweet by Pink Petticoat coloured with Prismas, papers from Spring Burst pack by Papermania, nesties, flowers from poppicrafts, Dovecraft brads and gem

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe what a tweet card Marcea, I adore these papers and flowers you have used to. Great sketch and fabby colours.
Nicola xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

You are cleverer that queen clever from cleversville!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Z xxx

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful card,colours & image :o)x

Rach said...

wow Marcea what a fabulous card. hugs rachxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love your card, so vibrant and cheerful. Such a fun image and great colors. Thanks for playing along. :)

Cathy said...

What a tweet card Marcea. I adore that birdie and those papers are scrummy. I am not looking at the flowers (need want covert ... not buying at the mo :(!)
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is really pretty, i love how the paper draws your eyes to the image, hugs Pops x x x

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, love the pretty bright colours and sweet image.

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

nessy said...

what a gorgeous, fun, bright card ~love it
vanessa xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Marcea love the bright colours hugs Jill x

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card Marcea! I love the dotty brads and the funky paper! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Allison said...

lovely card
AllisonX

Sally said...

The papers are fab and I love the pinch of whimsey it gives to your card. Fantastic

Pauline C said...

Wow this really funky ... I am too timid to use these vibrant colours but should try it cos they look so fab .. and that image is truly "tweet" LOL!
pauline x

Naoual said...

Gorgeous card, love the color combo.

xx Naoual

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hi Marcea! Just wanted to let you know that we have chosen you as our guest designer for Jan 16 and 23 over on Stamp Something! Please contact me via email and we can chat about the upcoming challenges. Congrats! Loved your fun card! :)

Debbie said...

Wowzers! this is fabulous Marcea, love the tweet image and the papers are fabulous.
Have a great weekend. Debbie x

Nicola said...

WOW huge CONGRATULATIONS Marcea, way to go girl.
I look forward to viewing your new creations as Guest Designer with "Stamp Something".
xxx

Lisa H. said...

what a fabulously fun card! I love the bright colors with that sweet little bird image. Congrats on join in us as the Stamp Something guest designer. glad to have you!

Joey said...

Hi Marcea, this is fabulous! I love the colours and cute image wow it is brill.x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Hi Marcea, this is such a gorgeous card hunny, What an adorable image. Congratulations on being invited to be on the Dt at stamp something. However it is truly deserved hunny as your work is gorgeous. Hope you are okay, big hugs Linda x

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card! and I agree the papers are fantastic

Liz Armstrong said...

Fabulous card Marcea - I woudn't expect anything less from you though : )
And congratulations on becoming their Guest designer - that's a great honour!
Liz
xx

rozzyb said...

wow i just love this one. the coolours are fab xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes