Friday 16 January 2009

Henry meets Stamp Something


Hi everyone, how is your week going? Hectic if it is anything like mine but we always manage to find a little time to make a card. I am so excited because this is my first card as guest designer for Stamp Something . Please pop over to the blog for more details on this weeks challenge and to look at the gorgeous cards by the Design Team. This weeks theme is BIRTHDAYS!

I have used my new stamp from Whiff of Joy and Henry is just the cutest little mouse ever. I have also used those lovely spacers and flowers from Poppicrafts (think I am going to have to order a whole load more of these!!).


Here is a closer look at the main image and on this picture you can see the gorgeous sparkle that the sakura stardust pen gives to the icing ... mmmm I could just eat that cupcake!


Managed another insert and envelope again - keeping them very simple but I am pleased that I am doing them!!!! I have loads of tiny stamps which are perfect for envelopes so I am going to dig them all out and dust them off.


I hope you mange to find time to take part this week - we all need birthday cards so come on over and join in the fun.
'Henry celebrating mouse' colured with prismas, sakura stardust pen, papers from BG Two scoops pack, See D's sentiment and cupcake stamp, nesties, spacers from poppicafts, flowers from poppicrafts and Joana Sheen, ribbon and brads from stash

25 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card. Love the sparkle on that cake and your colouring of Henry.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card Marcea,luv the lil cupcake stamp too!!! :o)x

nessy said...

stunning birthday card mmmmmmmmm yummy cupcake!!
vanessa xx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the dp and these flowers are a must have.Perfect colouring and that little mouse is soooo cute. xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Marcea this is the cutest card I have ever seen and it is so pretty too, the attention to detail is amazing.
I absolutely love it and not just because the cake looks yummy !! lol
Love Susie xx

Michele Roos said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous. Love the way you've coloured in the cute woj image. Fab papers and gorgeous flowers. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Michele x

Ali Watson said...

Smashing card Marcea, so cute. Have a lovely weekend.

Pop's Cards said...

I love this hun so much, i love all the little details and he is coloured fabby, hugs pops x x x

Sally said...

Marcea,
This card is so cheerful anyone would love to receive it for their birthday. Love the detail and sparklies.

Lisa H. said...

eeee! this is so incredibly cute! great dp and the flowers look great!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh Marcea another beautiful card hunny. I just adore this new hiff of joy image, and you've coloured it perfectly my friend. Lovely papers too and such gorgeous attention to detail as always!! thank you for sharing. Heard you and Emma had a blast, wish i lived nearer to join you, maybe one day! hugs Linda x

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Marcea and just love the image.

Shirley said...

How really really cute and what great DP and flower too!

Shirley said...

oooops! So Sorry, Marcea! I forgot to tell you there is an award for you on my blog. Have a great weekend!!

Cindy Beach said...

Fabulous card, Marcea, glad to have you join us!
This mouse is super cute and I love the details you've added.

Poppy said...

great card love the colours, have a great weekend.
poppy

Pauline C said...

This is adorable Marcea and your colouring is just fabulous. THanks so much for the images you sent me inc. this one - this card makes me feel inspired !!
Pauline x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Marcea. I feel the need to get some of those pens now!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! So dang cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Emma said...

Gorgeous...adore the image and papers.
Emma x

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Marcea and so is that cute image!
Clairex

Donna Baker said...

I adore your Henry the Mouse card! love the big flowers & centers. Sweet!! oh, wish I had that huge cupcake right now!!

Erin... said...

Love this!! your coloring is fabulous!! love the great flowers and the bit of sparkle. so happy to have you as part of the DT this week:)

Emily said...

This is so cute!! Your coloring looks great! Love the flowers! TFS!

LavenderCards said...

lovely card
K

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes