Monday 26 January 2009

I have a new award

Hi, bet you didn't expect to see me back so soon with an award after my mammoth post yesterday ..... but I told you I was going to try and be good from now on and post asap if I get an award.

The wonderful, gorgeous and talented Tracie has given me this beautiful award. You have to visit her blog if you have never been, it is full of brilliant inspiration and you will not be dissapointed.


Thankyou hun for this, you are a real sweetie. Ok, so I have to pass this onto 5 other people ... would love to pass to more but going to be good and stick to the rules this time. Here goes ... Nicola (my mum) , Bev , Mrs Wonka , Pauline and Linda . These ladies all have beautiful hearts and more than one of them has had a rough couple of weeks with their health or other things life throws at you. They are all very special to me though and for that, I thank them for being a part of my life.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Congrats on your beautiful award

Bev said...

Congrats on the award sweetie, it's so well deserved, and thanks for passing it on to me mwah xxxx

Nicola said...

Thank you so much Marcea, I am honoured to receive this from you but you tend to forget that YOU have a huge heart of gold and deserve this award so much. xxx

Emma said...

Congrats on your award...well deserved.
Emma x

Pauline C said...

This is so sweet of you Marcea ... I'm really touched hun! Have passed it on accordingly and would also pass it back to you cos you've got a heart of gold :-)
pauline x

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Marcea hope you are well There is a little somthing on my blog for you
Love Susie xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes