Wednesday 7 January 2009

ABC Challenge


Hi everyone, how is your week going? Managing to cope being back at work again .... it is my day off so I am smiling :o)

It seems so long since our last challenge but here we are again all raring to go. So onto this weeks challenge...

V is for VIOLET


Now I am smiling even more because this is one of my fave colours. I have also used one of my favourite stamps from Whiff of Joy - isn't she beautiful. I had a go at making my own flowers with my x-cut retro flower punch and some DP and have to say I am quite pleased with the results. I hope you get chance to pop over to our blog to look at all the fab cards by the DT and to take part.

Melinda blowing kisses (WOJ) coloured with prismas, stickles to wings, flowers from poppicrafts and stash (and also made using xcut punch), papers from PM's amethyst infusion pack, gems, brad and charm from stash.



18 comments:

Emma said...

Gorgeous hun....loving the flowers. Enjoy your day off.
Emma x

Mrs Wonka said...

No V is for VERY lovely card!

There is a little something for you on my blog!

Mrs Wonka x

Rach said...

a beautiful card Marcea, gorgeous flowers. hugs Rachxx

Rach said...

thanks for spreading the word about my candy hun. good luck. hugs rachxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous - I love this image and your paper is so pretty. Congratualitons on gettingso many well deserved awards :-)
Pauline x

Sally said...

Marcea,
Lovely card and I love the colors. Love the flowers

Jill said...

aww Marcea this is just absolutely gorgeous I love lilac and those papers are yummy, fantastic colouring hugs Jill x

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning hun, i love this stamp, so gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Ali Watson said...

Gorgeaous card Marcea, fab colouring.

nessy said...

just love this card ~ and love the colours!!~gorgeous flowers
vanessa xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh this is so sweet Marcea, I really love your cards how do you ever part with them !!?
I have had your mum wanting my craft space now, I won't be able to go to bed now incase you 2 get together and raid it !! Lol.
Thanks for visiting my blog, I don't have the "follow my blog" feature like you have, do you know how I add that ? I am fairly new to blogging , any help would be appreciated
Love Susie xx

Anonymous said...

Aww.. one of my fav colours too!! fabulous card, gorgeous details.. totally lush!!

Hugs, Marlene xx

Bev said...

Girlie!!!! You did it this time babes - wowzers this is stunning!! I LOVE the paper, and the colour, and the image and your fab colouring. You gather I likey???

hugs B x

Anonymous said...

Wowzers Marcea what a fanbloomingtastic card this is. I adore your colouring of this beautiful stamp and your papers and embellies are simply beautiful.
Think your mum should get this for her birthday teehee.
Nicola xxx

Monique said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the colours and papers you used, your colouring is fabulous!

xx Monique

NGCARDS said...

This is so cute hun =)
There is something for you over at my blog xxx

sumbine said...

Beautiful card, i like the dp.

Sabine

LavenderCards said...

lovely card. love the colours and stamp.
K

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes