Tuesday 6 January 2009

Catching up with a few awards ... lucky me!

Well it looks as though I have been a little bit slow at posting my awards - I have 3 fab awards here given to me by 5 wonderful ladies - thankyou all so much, I really do appreciate you all thinking of me.


My first award has been awarded to me by the wonderful Pops , I love ya hun - you are a diamond!!

Here are the rules for this really sweet award...

Pick 5 blogger's that you consider as your best blogging buddies and deserve this award for their contribution towards the blogging community, no matter what language.State the name of the author of each blog as well as a link to each one's blogs.Each blogger (upon acceptance) of this award should do a post and show the award on their blog and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award....



It is so hard to pick just 5 but the following girlies email me and make sure I am ok - blogland would not be the same without them ....
Emma ,Mrs Wonka ,Linda , Bev and last but not least Pops . You are all beautiful blogging buddies and I wouldn't be without you :o)


2nd award has been given to me by 2 lovely ladies - Bev and Gisela . Please pay these blogs a visit - I am sure you all know their work already because it is fabulous!!!

Here are the rules:
- Put the award on your blog
- Link the person you received your award from
- You can give the award to how many as you want
- Put links of those blogs on yours
- Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated


Gosh, this is getting hard ... hmmm here are just a couple but there could honestly be so many wonderful people listed here
Rach , Alison , Diane , Jill and finally Sam (you really need to check out Sam's amazing stitching, omg it is so beautiful)



....and my final award from the wonderful Emma and Tracie

The rules are:-
You have to give it to 5 others and link to those people as well as who gave it to you.
Those 5 shall also pass it on to another 5 people.
Plus you have to write down 5 things you are addicted too!

Oki doki, so here are the 5 things I am addicted to ...
1. Crafting
2. Blogging/emailing my friends (need you all in my life)
3. Cheesy pop music, lol
4. Big Brother
5. Starbucks ... mmmmmm who isn't!!

I am going to pass onto these lovely ladies ... Dawny , Clare , Diane , Debbie and to finish off with ... Jacqui

If anyone else would like any of these awards please take and add to your blog - you all deserve them so much!!!!

7 comments:

Bev said...

Aww thanks babes, love ya loads xxxx

Rach said...

thanks so much Hun...hugs rachxx

Sally said...

Marcea,
Congrats so much on all your well deserved awards.

Jill said...

aww thanks so much hun, you've made my days hugs Jill x

clare said...

aww..thanks hun,for thinking of me xxx hugs clare xx
and congrats on all of your awards xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks sooo much hon - really chuffed.

Sam
x

Debbie said...

Thanks for the award Marcea, so nice of you to think of me, really appreciate it. Debbie x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes