Friday 9 January 2009

Guest designer news and some more awards

Good evening, woohoo the weekend is here ... what a relief!
I am dancing for joy because I have been asked to be a guest designer for Stamp Something challenge blog. I used my card on the post below for my entry and I am completely gobsmacked and over the moon that they asked me to join them from next week for a fortnight.

I have also been given 2 more awards this week ... I am truly blessed to have such wonderful bloggy friends :o)
Nat has kindly given me the lovely award below .... thankyou so much for thinking of me hun ... your blog is rather lovely too!!

This should be passed on to 7 people but I think I will pass it onto everyone who has left me a lovely comment this week - thanks guys, your supportive words mean so much to me.
Mrs Wonka gave me this award. Thankyou sweetie but do you know what ......


...... I am going to give it right back to her until she learns how to spell my name, lol .... love ya really hun. That's it from me (big sigh of relief from everyone I am sure. Make sure you pop back in the morning for details on the new Penny Black Saturday Challenge

9 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fabby news about the DT guest spot ... way to fo!! Nad well done on the awards :-)
Pauline x

Diane.W. said...

Congratulations on everything,lol!!!! :o)x

Nicola said...

Wow what wonderful news Marcea with your GDT spot, have your feet touched the ground yet?
Ooh and what gorgeous awards and well deserved too.
xxx

Mrs Wonka said...

Oh the shame!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

That means your poo was wrong too!!!!

Sorry Love

Mrs Wonka x

Jill said...

congratulations Marcea you deserve it so much hun, can't wait to see your creations hugs Jill x

Michelle said...

Congratulations on being guest designer. No more than you deserve im sure. As for the awards, well you are a fabby blogger and you always stop by to say hi!!Thank you, I always appreciate hearing from you.
I am just loving the brightness of the green and purple PP card - it is so scrummy!!!
Have a great weekend,
Mich
xx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

congrats marcea...!!! can not wait to see your design team cards..!!!
kaz_za

Sally said...

Wowzers Marcea! Congratulations on your DT guest spot and also your lovely awards.

Bev said...

Congratulations hunny, it's so well deserved. And I'm going to say it .......
I TOLD YOU SO!! So there na na na na na

B xxx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes