Wednesday 29 June 2011

Simon Says … Lemon and Lavender

 

 

Good morning, a glorious start to today with blue skies ….. and much more comfortable if you are working. I  have a day off though so it can be as warm as it likes….. and the good news is I am not back at work until July 11th … woop woop!!

Now then, here is my card for you for this weeks Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Our theme is lemon and lavendar and the design team are all using stamps by Penny Black. It is ages since I used a Penny Black stamp and I have gone for this vintage beauty!

14-06.11

Not like my usual style at all but I thought I would try something different … what do you think???

Heidi has very kindly offered the generous spending spree for Simon Says Stamp Online Store  to one lucky winner – thanks chick … mwah!

november19header 

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

Here are the clicky pics for what I used on my card …..

4240088 SR214 HAFloralMixedCH210 sticklesstardust petalsprimapurple

…. will add soon – got an appointment that I need to dash for xxx

13 comments:

Laila said...

It's really nice dear, and I love the colour combo :o)

Hugs Laila

check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcia love the colours and the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) the image is very cute and the simple design is stunning ,,,, I love the border too ,, is that a punch ?? will pop back later to find out :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, I love it. Mary x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful.....:) Sandra H

Heather said...

Hi Marcea, gorgeous card, it's great to see one that isn't the usual square and that image is adorable and so sweet!! Love the hydrangea flowers and I'm rather liking that punch - haven't seen it before!!
hugs
Heather xx

Jane said...

this is gorgeous hun, love the image, haven't seen that one before, she's so sweet! gorgeous design too! Thanks for your sweet words today, it really meant a lot to me to read them, hugs, Jane x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Love the papers, Marcea! And the punch is fabulous!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Ashley said...

This is a beautiful card, I love the colors along with the embellishments you used. I am now a follower. :)

Stop by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

Aww very sweet card! Love the image - beautifully coloured and love the glitter. Beautiful!

Have a lovely weekend!
Sue xx

Marianne said...

Your card is adorable, and so is the image. I love the simplity of the design, yet it's very effective ... beautiful paper, too. I've taken a look and have added it to my wishlist. ;-)
Marianne

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Carole of Brum said...

Gorgeous card, Marcea, lemon and lavender are so pretty together. coB

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes