Thursday 23 June 2011

My wonderful news …. how did I keep it quiet for so long???

 

Oh my gosh, you know I said I was distracted earlier today …. well at last I can tell you why…… I got a very special shirt in the post today!!!  A couple of months ago I had a rather exciting email inviting me to go on a very special training event held by Crafter’s Companion. I couldn’t believe that I had been asked to be trained as an official, fully accredited demonstrator …… but nothing is quite as simple as that. We all know how proud Sara is of her company and quite rightly so. She has worked hard to gain the respect from her competitors, staff and customers and is known for bringing fab products and delivering high standards in both quality and customer service. So at the end of May, several of us crafty folks were locked away for 3 days and ate, drank, breathed and did everything Crafter’s Companion!!!!!

P5261303

P5261292

We were taken through every single product inside and out by the wonderful Leann, Sara and Claire (plus super fab CC Team) and had to learn everything about everything! We knew we would each have to do a dummy demonstration in front of Sara and Leann but we did not know on which product it would be– talk about nerve wracking!! We all wanted to impress them so much and pass ….. Sunday was a sleepless night!

228551_680833075124_222304881_7270918_798443_n

Lots of note taking and practicing!

225341_680833379514_222304881_7270935_3270571_n

I had the most wonderful time and although it was totally shattering and we were worked until after midnight one night (so tired) I made some wonderful new friends. I can honestly say that when Sara says her company is a big family she really means it. We were all made so welcome and the is a real feel of warmth and belonging that I really cannot describe. I sound like a gushy woman but honestly, it has to be experienced to really appreciate how special Crafter’s Companion is.

225481_680833269734_222304881_7270931_5213571_n

 

Rogues gallery lol

225856_680833658954_222304881_7270953_3307445_n

I hope you enjoyed looking at a few of the pics from the weekend and of course …… me in my official Crafter’s Companion shirt – like OMG I can’t believe I own one of these :o)

me and sara

Thankyou Sara for having faith in me ……. I am so honoured … mwah xxx

19 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh wow huge congratulations to you, you must be so excited, fabby piccies of you all, sue,x

Laila said...

YAAAAYYYYY !!!
Congrats on your new "job" dear. I'm sure you'll do very well, and make Sara proud and happy she chose you..
Best of luck.
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Heather said...

Congratulations huni, it sounds like you had a brilliant time albeit hectic. ENJOY!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for sharing pics Marcea, can see my mate Lynsey there. Huge congratulations. Well deserved. Marianne xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Huge huge huge congrats sweetie jings I'm all chocked here as i can tell how proud and excited you are by your post. That colour suits you :D thanks for sharing your piccis


I love the one with you and Sara

Mwahhhhhhh

Ali x

Cazza said...

Oh Wow Marcea, that's amazing!! Huuuuge congrats to you :o))
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Penni said...

Wow what fabulous news. Congratulations Marcea !!!
I love the shirt!!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

Anonymous said...

Oooh wow!!! A big big HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you Marcea!!!
ENJOY!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Carol said...

Woohooo!!!! Huge congrats Hun! You'll make Sara proud. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations.:) Sandra H

Karen said...

HUGE CONGRATS HUN!!WOW!! You'll do just great:0) xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Hi Marcea,

Congratulations on your great news!! Gives us all inspiration for what you can achieve with hard work and talent. Cheers Sue N

nessy said...

oh wow marcea ~just too amazing for words ~the biggest congrats to you..enjoy every minute and just luv the shirt!!
vanessa xx

Lorraine A said...

Congratulations Marcea !!! well done and so very well deserved :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Cheryl said...

Congrats!

Tracey said...

Congratulations Marcea!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Yvonne said...

OH wow , well done you .. I am sure Sara knew what sehe wanted , and you were perfect!

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations hun, you will be just fine, you look fantastic in that gorgeous colour, well done


Julie xxx

Unknown said...

A belated ....very belated WELL DONE Marcea, I love the crafters companion crafting way ,you are so lucky to work for such a great team.Hugs Elaine

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes