Thursday 16 June 2011

Lili of the Valley - Bring on the Music

Howdy doody guys, how's your day so far??? I am busy stuffing my lunch down my neck and trying to type at the same time - not a pretty sight but necessary lol.

So have you all managed to get your new girly stamps from LOTV???? I know that lots of you have ...... especially my lovely furry friend ..... enjoy those beauties Squirrel (she isn't really furry)

Our challenge on Lili of the Valley Challenge blog is Bring on the Music. It can be anything you like, a song, nursery rhyme or even just some printed musical notes on your creation.


I have used one of the gorgeous new stamps - Milly Me and my Dog, she is so adorable!!! My theme is the song 'Puppy Love' ahhhhhhhhhhhh how cute! I have also used the very pretty corner addition stamp and one of the brill sentiment stamps!!


The yummy sparkly papers are from the gorgeous Tracy at Dies to Die For and are Bird Song from First Edition - scrummy or what!!!

Catch you later - must get back to work xxx

10 comments:

Laila said...

Oh well, another fabby card from your hand...... What can I say.. As always a huge fan of your work dear. Still waiting for my stamps to arrive.... Bu huuu..
Huggies Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, it's a lovely card! I think the image is adorable and the DP it so pretty with those glitters in. Hugs ,Frea

Unknown said...

Cute card, adorable imgage. Love it!

martina's kaartjes said...

oh my.... this one is sooooo cute ! lovely coloring,
great card,
greetings,martina
x

Kimmi said...

Beautiful card Marcea. Love the image too!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Kerryn said...

This card is just adorable and I love how you've used the corner stamp as the tree!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card love the background and image.........:) Sandra H

Arline said...

This is beautiful...fab colour combination!x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! Your coloring is beautiful!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes