Saturday 18 June 2011

Music Saves My Soul

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a nice strat to your weekend. Thanks so much to all of you who take the time to leave me comments, I appreciate it so much - I am so sorry I have not been back to so many of you - I just have no time at the moment and I feel like a bad blogger.

But .... at least I have managed to get Music Saves My Soul up today which is a bit better than last week, lol.


I was going to play a few different songs today but I ended up with this - one of my all time favourites. Mary J Blige is just incredible!!!




You know I can't leave without sharing the new Lady Gaga video with you all aswell, lol. Not as big a production as Judas but who cares, Gaga is just amazing and I love her ...... did you know that already haha???



I thought she was great on the Paul O'Grady show - the 2 of them looked as though they both really enjoyed the show. Ok, enough from me - you know what to do ..... just share you tune via the link below and help spread the word if you can on your blog. Cheers my lovelies ...... have a fab weekend xxxxxxxxxxx




2 comments:

Kimmi said...

Great choice Marcea. I love Lady Gaga (as does my little girl - not sure thats a good thing haha), and I agree this song my U2 and MJ Blige is brilliant! One of my many favourites.

Kim

Cheryl said...

Great picks! I am loving the new Lady Gaga video.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes