Sunday 5 June 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday .... on a Sunday

Oh dear, slap my legs for being so very late, I hope you forgive me. I just do not know where this weekend has gone.


I have a real oldie for you this week but there is something rather nice about the song and video so I do not need any other reason for sharing it with you.... Hope you enjoy it.....





So if you want to share a song with us this week just add your name below and we can all have a listen to it.

I will be back later tonight with the winner from my birthday candy - enjoy your evening xxxx





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning sweetie, brilliant song, haven't heard it in yonks.. TFS xxx

Lisa said...

I agree, it's a gret song!! What else matters?! :)

Cheryl said...

Great song! I had never heard this one before. TFS!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes