Wednesday 1 June 2011

Crafter’s Companion – Here comes Summer

 

I promised I would be back didn’t I …. I almost forgot, tut tut – I am getting on a bit now you know lol. I have been ever so good and have been to the gym today … TWICE!!!!!! This evening I went to my Zumba class – I swear this is the most fun way ever invented to lose weight and get fit – I just love it.Back again tomorrow for another class :o)

The weather is finally improving and so it ties in very nicely with this months challenge on Crafter’s Companion Monthly Challenge Blog …. HERE COMES SUMMER

20-05.11

I thought I would try something completely new so I made a framed card from the new Humphrey’s Corner CDs. There are so many gorgeous images on the double CD  and I had great fun making it once I worked out how to stick it together (told you I was getting old, lol). In fact it vas extremely easy to do so I am not sure why my brain was not in proper working order to begin with. Thanks to Nicola for coming to the rescue though lol xxx

You have all month to enter and Sara has generously offered a 30 pound voucher to one lucky winner to spend on the Crafter’s Companion website :o)

See you all again in the morning xxx

5 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Marcea!
Fab card,love these sweet images.Was so glad the postie bought my Humphrey stamps today so I could join inthis month :) xx

Amy E said...

What a beautiful card!!

Your mention of Zumba caught my attention! My daughter is a Zumba instructor and absolutely LOVES it. She started as a student a little over a year ago, and fell in love with it so much, she became certified to teach. Plus, she dropped 35 pounds! I'm glad to hear you love it too...it's an awesome workout!

Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

nicolet said...

Gorgeous!!
Hugs Nicolet

kelly ledder said...

This is lovely Marcea

Arline said...

Lovely card...never had a go at one of these before but it looks great!x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes