Sunday 12 June 2011

Music Saves my Soul .... on what day???

Oh my oh my .... here I am  ..... gee I am getting later and later - I am so sorry. Got a lot on right now and some other things in the pipe line which I can't really talk about at the moment but if it all comes off you will be the first to know!



So..... what to play ...... have heard this tune a lot recently and really love it .... yep, I just have to have a little dance every time I hear it - very dangerous when I am driving!



I hope you can join in .... doesn't matter what day - just share a tune you are loving with us all. Don't forget - just add to the linky below xxx




5 comments:

Lisa said...

I really like this song! Great choise (as always!) :)

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

LOVE your choice!! It was almost mine...but I was having a Shania moment and it just had to be!! :) Have a fab week x

Dawn said...

This was great, I couldn't see lisa's pic, sorry I didn't comment

Anonymous said...

brilliant song ... contagiously so! ;o))

Cheryl said...

Fun song! I love the dance beat.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes