Thursday 23 June 2011

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch

Cooeeeee, yes I am dashing again and got rather distracted at lunch (can hopefully tell you why later) so here is a super fast post for my LOTV card


Back again .... still so excited about my news and delighted I could let you all know. So onto business ...... please take a look at our challenge blog for Lili of the Valley for this weeks sketch - it is a real beauty!




We have a fab sketch for you to follow so pop over to the challenge blog for details ..... back tonight to fill in the gaps (as usual, tut tut lol)


Catching up - told you I would, lol. Ok, so this little beauty (ooh I do love her) is called Milly Just for You. She is a lovely size and fits perfectly in the round nestie. I fancied some nice bright papers and these are from the Candy Lane Collection by KaiserCraft .... yum yum!!! I have had the brads forever and I found them by accident whilst looking for something else - I can't believe how well they match - talk about luck!


Challenges


byeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcea, what a lovely bright colors! I love the image!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandra H said...

WOW.........Beautiful.:) Sandra H

Rach said...

gorgeous , gorgeous, gorgeous, love it. hugs rachxxxx

Elly P said...

I just love this...such a cheery happy card..love the image and the colours.

hugs
Elly P
x x

Janet said...

Great Card, love the bright colours

http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2011/06/challenge-102sketch-by-donalda-lily-of.html

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes