Tuesday 14 June 2011

Papertake Weekly & sneak peek

Hi my lovely friends – well it is another mad day in the world of Marcea …… work all day, just finished having my hair cut and coloured and I realised that I didn’t post todays card … OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Papertake Weekly have a great challenge this week … Dads and Lads so come on, get those Father’s Days cards made and join in.

06-06.11

I am sure you all recognise my stamp – yep, it is one of the newbies from Crafter’s Companion …… don’t miss the launch tonight on Ideal World at 9pm!!


Challenges
Pixie Dust - Let's cool it down

Right, off for some grub – I am more than a bit hungry – see you in the morning xxxxxx

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love this image.. and you have made such a beautiful card too x

Marley said...

Beautiful! Love the image.. Hugs Marley

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. Love the stamp - takes me back a bit ! Love it !

Hugs,

Jo x

Sue said...

Hi hun
a fabulous card,lovely image, fab papers & design, sue,x

Sandra H said...

Wow............gorgeous image, done beautifully......:) Sandra H

Kelly Latevola said...

Fabulous!

Angie said...

Hi Marcea what a fab card love the snowman have been a big fan since i was a kid. Perfect for christmas
Hugs Angie x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes