Wednesday 8 June 2011

Simon Says ….. Let’s get Fruity!

Good morning, OMG I am so excited …. I go to Manchester later to see Take That …. I think I may just faint lol, I am soooooooooooo excited!!!!! I have seen Robbie before and he was just fabulous so I am looking forward to seeing his solo bit in the middle, woop woop. I am praying it stays dry this evening but even in the rain I will be a happy bunny.

I can hardly believe it is time for another challenge on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog, we have a photo inspiration for you and our theme is Let’s get Fruity!!!!

04-06.11

The picture is shocking and the colours are quite dull compared to real life so I will try to get a new pic later for you all. The wonderful Heidi from Simon Says Stamp Online Store has offered an amazing $50 voucher to spend to one lucky person – thanks hun.

november19header
Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher

Below are some picture links to find the products I used on my card…

e101    chalkglimmer1

Papers are from Basic Grey’s Lemonade 6 x 6 pad and I have used eye shadow for the background, lol ….. good job I didn’t use it on me or it would have looked like a black eye!!! You can use chalk to achieve the same look and there are lots to choose from …. just click the pic above of chalk.

Challenges
Sketch n Stash - #63 Neglected stash is WOJ stamp
Whiff of Joy - Strawberries & Cream

Right, better go make myself look gorgeous for Robbie ….. a girl can dream can’t she hahaha xxx

15 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeou card Marcea :-) such a pretty image and the papers and embellies are beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane said...

This is gorgeous hun, I love this image! OMG you lucky lady!!!! do you have a really big handbag you could take that I can sneak in?? I don't weigh much LOL! have an amazing time - not that I need to say that cos of course you will!!!! OMG Robbie!!!!!!!!! hugs, Jane xxx

Heather said...

Gorgeous Marcea, Love that layout and fabulous colours and colouring, your embellishments are beautiful!!
I'm jealous, I was at Old Trafford last time Take That were there - they were brilliant!! Bit of a long way to go this time - ENJOY, show us some piccies!!
hugs
Heather xx

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

~@ngie~ said...

gorgeous card... great image & wonderful colour combo ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... Good Luck 8o)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card love the image and colours used so vibrant really is pretty.........:) Sandra H

Iulia said...

Adorable card, Marcea! The colors are amzing and this beautiful Elizabeth Bell image so beautifully colored! Great work!
Hugs, Iulia

nessy said...

gorgeous card marcea ~love the fruity colours and image!!
vanessa xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Marcea. Love the colouring of the image and the papers also. Thanks for joining us this week at Whiff of Joy Challenge. Hugs Michele x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous flower framing, Marcea and FABBY colors!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Alberto said...

hi sweetie!
lovely creation, the image is absolutely sweet and the colors......remember me a looooooooooot of strawberries!
thanks for join us at WOJ challenge!!!

hugs, Alberto xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Marcea!!!!This is stunning!!!!I love the colors,flowers,and your awesome coloring of that adorable image!!
Hugs,
Nicki

Jill said...

gorgeous card Marcea love the papers and flowers so pretty thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Daniele said...

sooooo pretty Marcea, thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash with your delightful card
hugs

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
An adorable image and beautiful colors - great take on the theme.
Thanks for joining us at WOJ-Challenges.
Anne

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes