Saturday 25 June 2011

Music Saves My Soul



Morning, ooh what a busy day I have today -got lots of shopping for last minute things for my holidays .... I am really looking forward to chilling with Glen and enjoying some sunshine at last!!!!


and so onto my song for this week. I love this song and I think this version with Shaggy is great. Cyndi Lauper is another artist I didn't really care that much about at the time but who I appreciate now I am older..... does that ake sense lol?????

Enjoy.............





Hope you all have a great weekend. I am off to choose another song next week and schedule it so that we can all still play ..... fingers crossed Mr Blogger behaves!

Don't forget, just link to your blog post below and help spread the word if you cam .... I love listening to your choices - my music downloads increase every week!

Bye xxxxxxxxxxx





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, oneI've never heard ;o)) doesn't Cindy just look so great :o)) Have a lovely weekend xx

Carol said...

I am the same, didn't appreciate Cindy until later in life. Plus, you can NEVER go wrong with a little Shaggy! ;) Good choice!

Cheryl said...

Great pick! I never heard this version before.

Dawn said...

I love this version it's awesome, and I totally agree

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes