Wednesday 22 June 2011

Simon Says ….. A Sketch!!!!

Morning, sorry I am a little late this morning but a strange thing happened …… for the first time on a Wednesday in lord knows how long I managed a lay in – oooh that was nice but unexpected so I am now typing like a mad woman getting my post done.

On Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week we have a gorgeous sketch by our equally gorgeous Jane. I have to say I think it is one of the nicest sketches I have used in a long time – thanks hun for the inspiration!!


10-06.11


For once I am really pleased with my card. It came together really easily – isn’t it a joy when that happens!! I usually spend a few hours shuffling embellies around etc so it was a welcome change to make a card in just a couple of hours!

As always we have a fabulous prize for one lucky person this week …. Thanks so much Heidi.


november19header

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher 

Here are a few challenges I am entering ….. nice to have a little fun too :o)

Crafty Creations – Let it Shine
Southern Girls – Anything Goes
Stamp Something – Pretty Papers
Totally Papercrafts – Diecuts & Punches


Click on the pics to be taken straight to the place to by item from Simon Says Stamp Online Store………

BellesnWhistlesBearyBigHugsWebsite 6PG199 msmonarch


Hope you have a lovely day xxx

18 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is adorable Marcea loving those delish papers too.

Have a fab day sweetie

Ali x

Cazza said...

Sooooo pretty and girly Marcea, beautiful card :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

Sandra H said...

This ia adorable love the image and colouring.:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

wonderful sketch indeed! And you made a beautiful card out of the sketch!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful work, Marcea! I love the color combo and the pretty butterflies that look like they're going to flutter off the page!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Laila said...

It's lovely dear. Esp I like the way the butterflies are curled, so it looks like they're ready to fly off :o)
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Riet said...

So beautiful card<I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cards By MI said...

Stunning card. Lovely image. It shows that it come together with an ease. It's very well matched up. Great work!
Love n hugs
Marie

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card, awesome colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Jo Nevill said...

Very pretty card Marcea. Love the colours you used and your gorgeous image.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Marcea, love it.
luv
Debby

Heather said...

Gorgeous Marcia, what a londerful colour sceme, adorable image and scrumptious embellies.
love
Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marcea :-) everything is so pretty and delicate ,, I love it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

thanks for joining us on the TPC and Stamp Something too :-) xx

Anonymous said...

One of my very fave images!! Beautiful work with the sketch and coloring!! Such a beautiful creation! Thanks so much for joining in our Belles n’ Whistles Challenge! Smiles, *Vicki* ~ Belles n’ Whistles Designer

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous Marcea!!! I LOVE this pretty paper ~ the colors are lovely together!! All your details are fabulous as well!! I have this sketch printed out and hope to get to make a card with it soon!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Belles and Whistles!
:)Kathy

Jane said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting hun - been one of those weeks!! This is gorgeous hun! beautiful colours and details - I have this pad and can't bring myself to use it yet LOL! hugs, Jane x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely perfect,,,,,it is really difficult to hear these owrds from me,,,congratulations.

Neha Jain said...

cute..:)
http://stepstowardscrafting.blogspot.com/

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes