Saturday 2 July 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi there .... oh let's hope Mr Blogger is behaving because I scheduled this post on Wednesday night before I left on my holiday. Hopefull I am laid by the pool right now relaxing in the hot sunshine .... ahhhh wish you were all here :o)



I have no idea what made me choose this song this week but it just popped in my head so that is as good a reason as any I suppose. Hope you like it....................





So if you want to play along just try and spread the word on your blog if you can and then add your link to your post below ...... have fun and see you next week xxxxxxxxxxxxxx





5 comments:

Laila said...

Oh one of my old time fave songs :O)
Hugs Laila

check out my new candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

Carol said...

Outstanding choice!! A good summer song!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary :)

Cheryl said...

Great song! Brings back some memories.

Joey said...

I absolutely adore Def Leppard Marcea, fab song choice!!! x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes