Sunday 31 July 2011

Music Saves My Soul



Howdy doody, ahhh .... you just can't beat a warm summer's afternoon can you. I have spent a bit of time catching up on the dreaded housework after what has been a really busy week preparing for the new releases on Crafter's Companion for the fab Spectrum Noir pens and the yummy new stamps (Humphrey and SWALK).

So now I can have some fun ..... loving a bit of music in the background to sing along to!





Now if you do not love this song I will be bitterly disappointed - one of my all time faves. I can remember going to discos when I was little and just adoring it ..... enjoy!




You know what to do by now - just post a tune on your blog .... grab my little logo and pop on your blog somewhere then add you post link to the little frog linky thing below (very technical rofl). It is just for fun but we do love visiting each other. I am off to catch up on last weeks cos I am such a slack Alice. Hope you play along xxx



5 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Just LOVE your choice...one of my all time favs too! Don't you just love going back to the 80's?? They were the days :)

Pauline said...

Yeah! Great song, and I know all the words lol! Sadly don't think I'll be able to join in this week as I'm on holiday in... North Yorkshire!! I have my iPad, but can't do the stuff I'd like to on it, like this! And we are in the middle of the countryside and have no mobile coverage, and wifi is patchy! Wea are off to Filey tomorrow, so fingers crossed the sun makes another appearance xx

Sandra H said...

Great choice of music l love these fella's great song and yes 80's fab:) Sandra H

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab song great choice!

I hope you dont mind me joining in I just wanted to share a music video my brother and a friend made for a very well known song using Little Big Planet software for the pS3

Emma (metalicbutterfly)
p.s wondered if we would be seeing you at Harrogate this year in the proffesional capacity (CC) ;)x

Cheryl said...

Oh, oldie but a goodie. I need to put on my dance shoes!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes