Friday 29 July 2011

Today’s the day!!!


Morning …… at last you do not have to wait any longer ….. brand new Humphrey and SWALK stamps will be available from today from Crafter’s Companion and I know there are a LOT of happy people about this :o)

16-07.11


Here is a real cutie from the new SWALK collection …… just too cute!! The papers are from the SWALK  Papercraft CD Rom 2 and are gorgeous. I have used Crafter’s Companion satin paper to print on and it is amazing – love the finish ….. feels and looks so fabulous.


16-07.11a


I will pop the spectrum noir colours on after work – I know lots of you have been liking this on my posts so I promise to come back later on.


I hope you get your stamps that you want. See you all later.
xxx

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Hi Marcea, another great card, looking forward to the new stamps. It is nice to see you have enlarged things on your blog so much easier to see if the old eyes are not so good. I can't read blogs that have fancy writing.

Pam x

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous!!! The colours you've used all go so well together. :) X X

I love the S.W.A.L.K collection and can't wait to get the new set.

Karen said...

Just beautiful honey. These stamps are all so sweet!
I did a post of my own in celebration of today's launch. Hehe. I'm so thrilled we get not one but TWO fantabulous stamp sets to own today!!
Have a good day. Hugs.
Karen.xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

What a little cutie, how can anyone not love these stamps.
I have got my Spectrum Noir Pens and they are super.
Hugs & Smiles
Chris x

Sandra H said...

Such a lovely cute image and so nicely coloured too!:) Sandra H

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes