Wednesday 27 July 2011

A little sneak peek and something to make life a little bit easier!

Good evening ….. what a busy day …. but good too as I thought it would be. Can’t really say anything about what I was up to first thing this morning …. ooh a secret … but hopefully if things go well I will be able to share in a couple of weeks. After that though I did a surprise visit to the lovely Sara and her gorgeous team up at Crafter’s Companion and dropped in some samples and returned Leann’s pens …. I had fun babysitting them :o)

As you know there is a new release of Humphrey and SWALK stamps at the end of the week and to celebrate there is a blog hop over on our Crafter’s Companion news blog …. so head over and take part – there is a great prize up for grabs but you have to go see for yourself!!

So here is a card with this adorable stamp – she is so pretty in her Crafter’s Companion colours …… in fact it could be one of them ….. they do like a little treat now and then lol.

12-07.11

A closer look ….. I love her!

12-07.11a 
The papers, which I just adore are from the Humphrey’s Corner CD Rom …… very, very yummy!

Ok, so I promised to make things easier … here goes ….. a piccie guide to the Spectrum Noir pens I used to colour this image. 

Also, if you click the colour you will be taken to the page on the Crafter’s Companion website where you can order them if you need that colour …. aren’t I just too good to be true, lol!

10913314216919614788381828414648CG0.5CG1CG3    

Well that took longer than I thought, lol … but if it helps you all with your colours etc then it is worth it. Please let me know what you think – if you like it I will do it as often as I can. 

If you like it do you also want the links??? Just give me feedback and I will try to do all I can to help. Have a great evening and I will be back tomorrow xxxxxxxxxxx

11 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is delish sweetie, love love love it

Ali x

lindah11 said...

that's a beauty
hugs linda xxxxx

Sandra H said...

This is another great image love the Crafters companion colours on this image its fabulous Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Sweety this is!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Karen said...

LOVE that idea!! Would love to be able to do that on my blog. Had so many people email after my blog post and thank me for the link to the CC site for the new pens... this is a FABBY idea hun! :0)
Oh and a fantastic card too. Hehe. Almost forgot that bit.. lol.xx

Catherine said...

Fantastic card..

Carol said...

Another gorgeous creation Hun! Luv that you used CC colours hehe. How lucky are you to have been able to pop into the office, you obviously live close by. Fab idea featuring the colours like that but it must have taken you yonks to do it. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Cloudedbrains said...

That's wonderful, simply stunnging xx Well done xx Thans for the colour guide BRILLIANT idea xx

Cloudedbrains said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn (delphinoid) said...

It's gorgeous!!!

I love the colours you've used, so stunning. :) X X

Unknown said...

gorgeous Marcea... those speccies are really doing a great job - of course they're controlled by you too!!!

Love all of your Humphrey cards. I haven't even started with mine yet :(

Best wishes

Paula x x x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes