Thursday 21 July 2011

LOTV - fun and games ...... with Spectrum Noirs!!!!!



Morning, well I didn't have time last night to get my post done because I was at a charity gig my son was playing in and then when I got home I was busy, busy, busy preparing for the new Spectrum Noir launch by Crafter's Companion.

So here, as usual, is my uber quick post with a promise of more words later today ......

Our theme this week on Lili of the Valley is fun and Games....




I have used one of the new christmas stamps from LOTV which are due for release in a few days. Those of you who went to Doncaster last weekend had the chance to grab them early you lucky things!!!!! And look .... I have coloured it with my yummy Spectrum Noir pens ....... they are due to be released tomorrow - woop woop. All my flowers and embellies are from Wild Orchid Crafts .... how gorgeous! See you all later xxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

maxine said...

Hi Marcea a stunning card hugs maxine x

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is gorgeous.

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card love this image and its so nicely coloured :) Sandra H

nessy said...

gorgeous card ~ and wow what fun!!~love the flowers ~amazing!
vanessa xx

Zora said...

Those two colour is realy pretty together :O)

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes