Thursday 28 July 2011

Humphrey holds the key to my heart


Good evening folks, here I am back again with another sneak for you ahead of the launch of brand new Humphrey and SWALK stamps. After much debate on the Crafter’s Companion Facebook Page it has been  ‘decided’ that I should share a Humphrey sneak peek with you all (isn’t that right Karen, rofl).

15-07.11

I love this stamp and was really pleased because I almost managed to achieve pleats on Humphrey’s mummy’s dress ….. it really doesn’t take much to make me happy does it!!

I was then really frustrated!!! I had the hairbrained idea of a heart and key charm for this card at almost midnight so I dug them out and started to attach them. Anyway, I dropped the key on the floor. I searchd for about 15 minutes (no word of a lie) but could I find it …. could I thump! I was muttering some right old words under my breath I can tell you. I had the brush out and had a sweep … just incase I was totally missing it, but no – it had vanished (and still has may I add). So …. got my charms back out and found another key but would you believe it – I dropped this one too whilst trying to attach it!!!! I cannot tell you what I said but it was a bit rude and not fitting for a lady! Thankfully, this one turned up under the printer of all places after a 5 minute hunt!! 

So I am a clumsy girl, losing 2 keys to my heart – I really do not deserve any love at all …. sob!

Enough waffle – I did threaten Karen with the woes of my tale and I always keep my promises, hahahahaha.

15-07.11a

I just had a funny thought about this stamp but some things are best kept private lol. Needless to say I love it, as I do all of them. You can grab them tomorrow on the Crafter’s Companion website.

Spectrum Noirs used for this image………

10914219688147WG1WG3WG5WG7WG9CG0.5CG1CG3  



Challenges


Allsorts - Free and Easy
Creative Card Crew - Animal Antics
ABC - Z is for zoo
MAWTT - Brand new (stamp ... out tomorrow!!)

See you all tomorrow for some more cards xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a romantic stamp this is!! Love it! Wonderful card you made!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Catherine said...

Great card and lovely image however I may have just had the same thought as you about it!!! lol.....

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, Gorgeous Work, especailly cos they are ellies so jealous lol big Hugs ♥ Pops x x x x

Karen said...

Oh dear I'm laughing my socks off for more reasons than one!! :0)
Fantastic story, great stamp!! (Wink!) And a fantabulous (is that even a word?? Well it is now!!) card! I love it! Your colouring is perfect as always. And you've certainly rounded off my evening with a smile.
Thank you for that! :0) Hugs. K.xx

Sandra H said...

Yes my thoughts too.......lol! gorgeous image made into a gorgeous card again can't wait for the sale:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, love this sweet card. I just bought my first Humphrey stamp but haven't inked it up yet. Am very curious how you like these markers. My favourite shop here in the Netherlands is getting them and the're so cheap compared to Copics and Promarkers. So do tell hun, do they work ok? And have you used them in combination with Copics and/of Promarkers?? Hugs, Frea

Cloudedbrains said...

OMG that is stunning Marcea xx
Thanks for the colour list xx

Pami said...

Wonderful card, love the image and the gorgeous flower and charms. Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

Jill said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. great colouring with your new markers.
Sweet image and I love your key and lock, so glad you found them again! ;)
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs, Jill

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol ya mad women!!!!lol
These new Humphreys are just gorgeous, just likeyou said they would be!! Ordered mine about 20 minutes ago lol!!

Gorgoues card hun, love the colours & the charms (lol) look fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Val said...

This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week.
Hugs
Valxx

Lin said...

Ah ha a fellow crafter with Dropsy! I do that all the time. I spend my life looking for runaway brads/gems and hidden treasures that are safely hidden but only from ME!

Your creation is gorgeous, beautifully coloured.

Thanks for joining us at The ABC Zoo Challenge.

Lin xx

paper fun said...

Boy can I relate to dropping things and losing them. I too have a horrible case of droppies! I wish there was a cure for it. LOL

Your card is awesome and I love the pleats in her dress.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Angélique said...

Awww... such a sweet card you made!
Thanks for joining us at ABC-Challenges. Hope to see you this week as well :)

*hugs*
Angélique

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes