Wednesday 13 July 2011

Simon Says …. Anything Goes

Good morning, wow, it is time again for another new challenge with Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. The theme this week is anything goes so you have no excuse not to join in!!!! All of the Design Team are using stamps from Stamps Happen – there are lots of really fun, quirky images as well as some more traditional ones too. You do not have to use Stamp Happen images but if you have some we would love to see them.

I would also love to welcome Becca to the DT – welcome aboard hun!

01-07.11

I will post the picture links below of what I used on my card. Apologies for lack of shading, when I made my card I was starting with a migraine and my eyes would not focus at all – all those bright colours didn’t help lol.


november19header

Simon Says Stamp $50 Credit Voucher


As always, one lucky winner will get a $50 spending spree for the Simon Says Stamp Online Store – you lucky devil!!!!!!


shgobraless 6PV212 

The chipboard shapes are Basic Grey Chip Shape Stickers


Challenges

Stampalot Challenge – Anything Goes

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Sketch


Thanks for looking – hope you have a great day xxxxxxxxxxx

19 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marcea, I love the image you've used & I did laugh when I read the sentiment :)
hugs Mandy xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Marcea,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Marcea :-) I love this image and the bright colours and embellies are fab, PERFECT sentiment and the Laughter arrow is brill too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Marcea :-) I love this image and the bright colours and embellies are fab, PERFECT sentiment and the Laughter arrow is brill too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Laila said...

LOL !!! that sentiment is the funniest I've seen for a long time ;O)
The papers are really nice too.
Hugs Laila

Cheryl said...

Great card! Really gave me a chuckle this morning. I hope you are feeling better.

Sandra H said...

Absolutley Wonderful card:) Sandra H

Heather said...

Ugggghhh, Marcea, migraines, yellows and oranges just don't go together, thinking about it makes me feel queesy - hope you're feeling better now!!
I love Stamps Happen and this one is no exception, stunning colours (lol) and I love the sentiment - just wish it were true!!
hugs
Heather xx

Lynne K said...

Great card! Love the sentiment! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck.

Lynne x

pinky said...

Oh I love this one Marcea, gave me a right laugh. Brilliant sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous use of color, Marcea!! I love this stamp too, so fun! I hope you're having a wonderful anniversary ;)!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

chris said...

this is gorgeous.
Thanks for Joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge.
Hugs Chris xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Marcea, what great papers and fab image.
luv
Debby

Arline said...

Ace image and sentiment! Love it! That is sure to make you laugh!x

KarenB said...

I *love* this card Marcea and I have to say that the sentiment made me laugh out loud - really!! Thanks for making my day x

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

I love the colours you used and I love your creation, so cute.

Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month, this is so much fun.

Hugs, Nadine

Sally H said...

A fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck.

Francesca said...

Fantastic card

thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot challenge this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes