Tuesday 12 July 2011

Papertake Weekly



Hi there .... remember me????? Oh my word it seems forever since I posted a card on my blog but I am back and am very busy 'behind the scenes' working on some fab new things for Crafter's Companion ..... can't say anything yet though .... tease that I am lol.

So here is my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly - we want to see it HOT HOT HOT!!!!!! So be brave and get working with those bright, hot summer colours!





I have used one of the adorable Reddy die cut decoupage from Crafter's Companion - these will be on Create & Craft today with the lovely Sara so make sure you don't miss out ..... they are so cute. I was on holiday when the DT were busy making samples for the shows but I just had to get my hands on them ..... my favourite so far! The backing paper is from the stunning Fairyopolis triple CD rom ..... it is just an amazing CD and I love it!!!!!

Back later to add a couple of challenges in ....... catch you all later ... mwah xxx


5 comments:

Laila said...

Welcome back home dear.
That image is soo cute :o)
Hugs Laila

Sandra H said...

Nice to see you back! This is lovely love the image and the layout:) Sandra H

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely adorable & welcome back :D
hugs and xxx

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Marcea,love your design, the image is so beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww gorgeous card, what a super cute image, beautiful ribbon detail, sue,x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes