Saturday 30 July 2011

Have you got yours???


Afternoon folks, oh dear … why does dancing til 4am seem like such a good idea at the time. Lost most of my day today by just lolling about doing nothing (plus having a little snooze). Thankfully this was a good excuse to slob on the sofa and watch ‘our Leann’ on Create & Craft …. in fact she is on right now. Have you managed to get hold of your new Spectrum Noir pens and Humphrey and SWALK stamps??????

Here is a card I made for the show ….


17-07.11


I love this, what a lovely image.


17-07.11a


You can order the new SWALK and Humphrey stamps from Create & Craft or from the Crafter’s Companion website.


Will pop the pens that I used on tomorrow ….. my feeble brain cannot cope with it today, hehehehe.


Music Saves My Soul will also be back tomorrow …. again, the effects of too much dancing (and cocktails … oops)

I have to go to Stoke now to pick up my son ….. what perfect planning :o)


Challenges 


Bunny Zoe - Fun in the Sun

xxxxxxxxxxxx 

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Mine haven't arrived yet..... :-( wondering if the posty doesn't know where I live now....T

Elaine ♥ said...

Absolutely adoreable, fantastic colouring and you're write such a sweet stamp :)

Elaine x

Sandra H said...

l'm waiting on mine and looking at your image its beautiful so l can't wait:) Sandra H

lindah11 said...

fabulous
hugs linda xxx

Hazel said...

Marcea what a fantastic image - the dog is just so cute. I love the colours you have used. Hope you had a good day of rest! I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes