Saturday 9 July 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Hi there, well I am back in merry old England again after a lovely holiday in Tenerfe. Glad to see Mr Blogger posted last weeks song - hope you liked it. I am just going to pop round and have a listen to your choices for last week ..... can't wait.


So I wasn't really sure what to share with you this week but opted for another blast from the past. All Saints - loved them at their peek and I have to say the album that this is from is one of my all time favourites! I still listen to it now.





Right, off to pop another load in the washing machine. You know what to do by now ... just add your link below to your blog post and spread the word if you can. Have a lovely weekend xxxxxxxx






2 comments:

Dawn said...

great song

Cheryl said...

Great song! I hadn't hear this one before. TFS!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes