Sunday 17 July 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday .... on a Sunday


HI there, oh my word I am so late with my post but I have a good excuse .... honest. I have been ever so busy at the Summer Crafting craft show in Doncaster with the gorgeous Crafter's Companion team (love you girls ... mwah xxx). I have been playing with some rather gorgeous new pens which are going to be launched this Friday so if you love your alcohol pens prepare to have your world rocked!! I will give you a little tease in my next post ..... well worth a visit back I promise!

Anyway, back to the job in hand and it is off course our lovely weekly share of our favourite songs......



I have been so busy this weekend but I heard this on the drive back home and thought you all might like to hear it again ...... been a few years since I heard it. You are lucky and do not have to listen to the tale of how my husband bumped into Carol Decker (was that her name??? Maybe I should listen better to him, lol) in a pub when the song was at it's height .... yawn yawn ...... we know you saw her so hush!

Enjoy ..... T'Pau




Not quite sure what this song is about at all but hey, it was the 80s lol

Just link below if you want to share your tune to your blog post and then we can all come and have a listen. See you in a bit with news about SPECTRUM NOIR .......xxx





1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like I might be the only one playing along this week.


Great pick! What a flash back!

I hope you are having a great week!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes