Monday 1 August 2011

Crafter's Companion Challenge


Hi there, can you believe it is August already!!! Where is this year going????? I had a great night out with my lovely friend last night - we went to see a hypnotist show - oh my word, it was hilarious!!!!

The start of the month means a brand new challenge on Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog .......


Glitter & Glitz






I have used one of the new Humphrey stamps - awwwww it is his mummy and daddy on their wedding day. Of course it has been coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - everyone that has bought them so far really seems to be loving them ..... and so do I!!!!!


Totally Papercrafts - Bling it Up

Have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


11 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

I adore this Marcea...fabulous as always sweetie

Ali x

wendy said...

Gorgeous card....love Humphreys corner....so cute

Elaine ♥ said...

Oh that is simply adoreable Marcea, love your colourwork and the card layout is super :)

Elaine xx

Sandra H said...

This image is so beautiful and coloured to perfection:) Sandra H

Yvonne said...

Such a beautiful image and coloured to perfection. Loving this card .. now this is my type of thing.. me loves me glitter!

Unknown said...

this is absolutely stunning. What a perfect wedding card this makes...

Paula x x x

Karen said...

Now this month's challenge is definitely right up my alley!! Hehe. :0)
Your card is gorgeous girl! Love those fabby flowers and of course all that bling at the bottom!xx

Kjersti said...

Oh! What a cute stamp - I had never heard of Humphreys Corner. And gorgeous coloring too - love it!
Kjersti

Unknown said...

I love this card Marcea... Its stunning - as are the embellishments on it - lucky person who gets this!

Thank you also for becoming a follower of my blog. You are very welcome - hope you can drop by again soon!

Paula x x x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card love the lemon tones and those corner flowers are stunning! Joey x

Arline said...

Oh wow! How gorgeous is this! The flowers are gorgeous and that stamp is sooo cute!x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes