Saturday 13 August 2011

Music Saves My Soul



Morning, oooh did I shock you???? Not surprising .... I am here ... on time!!!!!!!

So glad you have popped in for a bit of music - you are in for a bit of a treat today on Music Saves My Soul ... more of that in a minute.





So I have lterally heard this song a couple of times but half way through the first time I went and looked it up on YouTube and started my post for today!! That is the first time I have ever been so organised on MSMS ..... I really hope you enjoy it - I think it is going to be a massive hit..... Maroon 5 and Christina ...... turn it up and get dancing!





I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did ...... if you would like to share your favourite song of the week then just post it on your blog and then link it to the blue froggy below. If you could put thelittle logo on your blog/sidebar that would be great too - the more people that play along the more music we get to hear!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend - I am meeting a very dear friend for lunch and wine by the river in York - one of my favourite places to spend catching up with her. I am alsoso excited because she was my best friend during our training at uni and at last we will be working verrry close to each other. I will be in A&E and she will be right through the double doors in ICU ....love you Dawn :o)

So, have fun, love one another and make somebody smile today ...... life, after all, is far too short xxxxxxxxxx





8 comments:

Lisa said...

thanks for this great tune on a Saturday morning, heard this about 3 weeks ago on radio 2 and have loved ever since xx

Lisa said...

I just heard this song for the first time like a day ago and I like it more and more :)

Karina said...

Hi Marcea, love this song as well, the more I hear it the more I love it :o). Heard it for the first time about two weeks ago at the radio.
And congratulations for your new job! Hugs, Karina

Carol said...

Yeah....I'm diggin' it!!! Love me some Adam!

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Just love this...and the video is just as wicked because of the gorgeously decorated Adam Levine!! Yum!! lol

Sandra H said...

Hi, great choice of song loved it!:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Wow - I love that song - first time i've heard it... if its not been on Create and Craft - I've not heard it before LOL...

I think I may be playing that a couple more times or so... i'll try and join in next week - I might even schedule my post cos I know exactly what I'd like to kick off with...

Thanks for this Marcea - and whoever thought this concept up - well done - its brill.

Paula x x x

Cheryl said...

Great song! Sorry I am so late getting around to visits. I love hearing every one's picks so I am trying to get caught up.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes