Sunday 14 August 2011

Spoilt Princess



Afternoon ….. the sun is out (sort of) and at last we have some pleasant weather. I had a great time with my lovely friend yesterday ….. you just can’t beat good company can you. She is really excited because she has set up her business to help make us all gorgeous – I am so proud of her. I would love it if you popped over to her website for a look …… Spoilt Princess. Well done Dawn, wishing you every success!!!!!!

07-08.11b

I thought I would share a card with you all that I made a little while ago ….. Tilda certainly looks like a Spoilt Princess!!!

07-08.11

Lots and lots of lovely blooms from Wild Orchid Crafts – I sure love using flowers lol. I am so pants at taking pics of easel cards!

07-08.11a

I did a bit of masking here, think it turned out not too bad.

Will pop it in for the following challenges……

Bunny Zoe’s  Crafts – Easel Cards
Oldie but a goodie – The Great Outdoors
Creative Craft Challenge – It’s Summertime
Copic Creations – Landscape Deisgn
Just Magnolia – Holiday Fun
Fussy and Fancy – Use a lot (flowers)
One Stop Craft Challenge – At the Beach
Magnolia down Under – Inspired by the Sea (Beyond the Sea)

Phew, think that’s enough don’t you,lol
Have a great day …… the clouds are here now … must have taken me ages to write this post … oh well :o)

20 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Marcea and love your colouring, love this image.
Hugs Linda

Tracy said...

I love the colours on that card, your colouring is gorgeous.

Marie Richardson said...

Wow what a beautiful card Marcea, I just love the heart punch (it is MS isnt it?) The flowers are really pretty too I love it.
Hugs
Marie xx

Laila said...

It's super lovely dear :O)
Today I bought my first issue of Magnolia ink, and guess who's name I saw in it ????? YOURS :O)
Hugs Laila

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful the image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Well, I never knew Tilda did Karaoke!!! Wonder what she's singing.

Serioiusly fabby colouring Marcea - and don't worry - easel cards can be pants to photograph - there's so much to them. Loving all the blooms to this one - and the way you've set them out to look like the sides of a stage - whether by design or by accident its brill!

Paula x x x

Elke said...

Wow what a stunning card, I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us over at CCC. Best of luck.

Elke XX

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea, love your Tilda princess. She looks like she´s singing at a beach party! Your masking is perfect and I love the blue background. Hugs, Frea

Geraldine said...

Great card with a real south seas feel about it.
thank you for entering the BTC&G challenge.
Geraldine

debby4000 said...

Oh Marcea this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

sara said...

great card love the colours and you fab beach scene thank you so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
hugs sara x

Kathy D. said...

Wow! What a beautiful card. Great job with coloring.

Also wanted to let you know The ABC challenge will be back!!! Check out the blog for the update www.abc-challenge.blogspot.com

sparklingblackrose said...

Absolutely stunning! Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

Sheryl said...

Hi Marcea! What a lovely background and scene that you have created for Tilda to sing! Your card is simply gorgeous! Makes me wish that I was there on the beach listening to her sing. It's pouring rain where I am right now! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this week!
Hugs, Sheryl

Anne H. said...

Your card is wonderful!
Great take on the theme.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM/HS.
Anne

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love your colours so cheery, thanks for joining us at JM/HS this time hugs pops x x x

DesignerDiva said...

Fantastic card Marcea, I love the beach scene behind your gorgeous Tilda and gorgeous embellies

Thanks for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie for this challenge and good luck

Laurie x

Francesca said...

A wonderful creation

Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE this fortnight and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a a gorgeous beach scene - Thanks for joining in my Great outdoors challenge at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Card, Sweetie! Love the colors!

Thanks so much for joining our Magnolia Down Under Inspired by a song challenge!

Hugs Tanja

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes