Wednesday 24 August 2011

Whimsy Inspirations GDT – Anything goes with a sentiment!


Here I am back again and I am so excited about this post. I was asked if I would be Guest Designer for this week on Whimsy Inspirations Challenge – I am so thrilled because I am their first GDT. I love their stamps and it was really tough choosing what to use but how could I not fall in love with this gorgeous stamp called “Nose to Nose’ by the mega talented Crissy Armstrong.


The theme this week is Anything Goes with a Sentiment and there is a fab prize up for grabs - $15 gift certificate to spend at Whimsy Stamps Online Store.

11-08.11


I have used my speccies to colour this today and the yummy papers are from Tracy at Dies to Die For and they are available ‘here


Challenges


My Time to Craft - Here come the girls
Kaboodle Doodles - Ribbons


Thankyou so much to the team over at Whimsy Inspirations for allowing me to join them this week – good luck for the future!!

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love that image!!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Marcea.

Hugs Riet.xx

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card and the image is so sweet.

Julie xx

Laila said...

What a gorge card dear :o)Love that it's so colourful. And congrats on being a guest DT, and the first one that is.. Woohooo.
Hugs Laila

Sandra H said...

Your card is just fabulous the image is gorgeous and nicely coloured too! great backgrounds, ribbons and flowers truely is lovely:) Sandra H

Catherine said...

It's georgous Marcea - and that image is adorable.

Catherine x

Dianne said...

Beautiful and fun card! I loooove the image. I have 2 new puppies and this is a must have.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Marcea!!!
hugs

Tessa said...

Love the beautiful bright colours!!

xx Tessa

Crissy Armstrong said...

You did a beautiful job on this one Marcea. All the stunning colours, wow, and the deep pink ribbon really touches it off perfectly. Beautiful colouring job too. Wonderful!! Thanks for the compliments on my art work too (big squeezes!!).

tiggertastic said...

wow this has to be the best card i have stopped by today, i love the paper combination and your colouring is perfect
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes