Saturday 27 August 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday


Afternoon .... looks like I am ever so slightly late...... again, lol. Well I shall just say I was researching my music choice last night and got a little side tracked in the pub hehehehe.


I have been meaning to share this song for ages but something else always pipped it at the last minute. I still love it though and always gets me dancing so here you go - hope you enjoy it too......



Some songs are always going to be popular ...... think this will be a firm favourite for a while yet.

I hope lots of you can join in this week. Just grab the little pic for your sidebar and then share your link to your blog post below on the blue frog.

Have a great weekend xxxxxx







8 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just fabulous great choice!:) Sandra H

Lisa said...

Love it! Getting flashacks from last summer... Good ones ;)

Carol said...

My BFF just got his album and wanted me to download it to my Ipod, I haven't done it yet....but after enjoying your video...I'm a gonna! ;)

Carol said...

My BFF wanted me to download his album to my Ipod, because she loves him...I was hesitant. After watching the video you posted....I'm a gonna! :0)

Karina said...

Great choice, Marcea. They play this song quite often on our radio stations.
Hugs, Karina

Unknown said...

Fabaroonie...

this is often on in the car - it really gets you bouncing!!

Great choice sweetie - can't wait for next week!

Paula x x x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Love, love, love your choice!! :) I've finally chosen mine...and have gone even further back in time!! :) Have a good week xx

lis-m said...

choooon! Love this... it rocks....deffo one i'd pick !!
Hugs xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes