Tuesday 16 August 2011

Papertake weekly ..... and still no lines!

Hiya, I am stuck at work so I haven't been able to do my post properly - luckily I had save my images to a draft post so at least they can be shared with you all.

I have another card for you with the 'no lines technique' .... see post below for more info and I have to say I love stamping like this. Here is my card for Papertake Weekly DT this week ....... it is BINGO time, woop woop




She looks a little fuzzy, think my camera must struggle to focus without the dark lines ... I know my eyes were struggling, lol. I does look a little fuzzy in real life too but I kind of like it this way :o)








A few more details later when I get home - hope lots of you try this technique, it is fab to do!!!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Marcea, wow this looks fabulous!! I've got to try it. How did you colour it, with pencils of Copics? It looks like pencils, so what did you stamp with then? The ones I've seen were all done in Copics I think. Hugs, Frea

lindah11 said...

beautifull card
hugs linda xxx

Kirsty said...

Hi she is so beautiful dwfinately going to try it out ! Kitty :D

Jo Nevill said...

Fabulous card Marcea and I love the way you have coloured your image. I haven't been brave enough to try it yet but it looks amazing !

Hugs,

Jo x

Angie said...

Fabulous card Marcea it looks like you have hand drawn the image intead of a stamp what a brill idea. I have just poped over to Zoe's blog to look at her image and your right it is wonderful i'm deffo going to have a play now i love the soft look it gives you.

Sandra H said...

Hi Marcia, your card is stunning love this image your so clever simply stunning:) Sandra H

Arline said...

Fab technique...looks great! Beautiful card!x

Kjersti said...

Just gorgeous - what a great idea! I'd love to give it a try, have to buy some new and light ink I suppose:-) It'll have to wait until the weekend, anyway.
Hugs Kjersti

Karen said...

She's like a hand drawn sketch hun - just perfect!!
I do think I have to try this.. I'm already going through a mental list of what inks I have. Lol... I may need a quick trip to my scrap book shop if none of mine are light enough.. lol.
Really great job hun.xx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous Marcea!! I haven't heard of this technique before (I was gone to long!) but I might give it a try :) Your card is so pretty!
Lisa xx

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes