Saturday 20 August 2011

Music Saves My Soul Saturday

Morning .... I am a bit late this week - sorry. I have been a lazy bum cos I was out with my friend Dawn last night dancing the night away. York was chock-a-block because of the races but it was a great atmosphere.

Ok, so down to business ..... Music Saves My Soul Saturday .......


Let's be honest, there was only ever going to be one song that I shared with you all this week ..... my idol 

Gaga





She can do no wrong in my eyes ..... a true idol ....... loving the video, hope you did too!!!

To play along just post a song on your blog then add the direct link below on the little froggy. Spread the word if you can by adding the little pic to your sidebar - thanks folks



6 comments:

Lisa said...

She's truly an artist in every way!!

Unknown said...

loved it.

Paula x x x

Sandra H said...

Great choice:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Hi Marcea! :)
Found your great idea on Karina´s blog, but really don´t know that I can show you and some other peeps the song I´ve chosen bye linking it up here. Silly me! ;) So my song will follow next week! :)
hugs
Nina

Karina said...

Never heard this song of her. Love it, the video is great!
Hugs, Karina

Cheryl said...

FABULOUS! I have nothing else to say. :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes