Friday 12 August 2011

I love being a grown up who is allowed to ‘colour in’


Hi there guys, no card from me today but I thought I would share this gorgeous stamp ‘Me and My Pony’ by Lili of the Valley that I coloured a couple of nights ago. 

I need my legs slapping and I am sure mummy fairy (aka Jacqui) will do it cos I didn’t get my DT  card done for this weeks LOTV challenge which is THANKYOU

I will get this made into a card asap though and post it up here when I get chance.

06-08.11a

This has all been coloured using my yummy Spectrum Noir pens …… I am still completely in love with them. 

Here are the colours I used…..

Clothes/roses – 77, 83, 65, 68, 171, 178
Hair/boots – 91, 96, 98
Horse/mouse – CG0.5, CG1, CG2, 109, 27
Apple – 141, 135, 167
Stable door – 100, 104
Wall – 29, 169
Leaves – 42, 173, 175
Flesh – 132, 133, 136, 142
Grass – 43, 48

There, all done …… I will be back tomorrow with Music Saves My Soul …. don’t faint – I will be on time AND I have already chosen my song ….. getting better in my old age lol xxxxx

10 comments:

craftymum said...

gorgeous colouring Marcea
hugs Sarah x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured! I'm sure i have this stamp un-inked in my craft cupboard ... how rude is that? Hugs Jillix

Lynsey said...

Hi Marcea, what beautiful colouring! Thanks for stopping by my blog, my craft room does not stay that tidy for very long!
Hugs Lynsey x

Karen said...

I'm laughing I'm sure you'll be forgiven! Gorgeous colouring as ever.
And yippee on the pastels arriving honey. You're going to love those! I adore mine. Smiles.xx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous colouring Marcea!!! The image is so sweet. I shall look forward to seeing how you use it on a card. :) X X

Cloudedbrains said...

So cute xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and I love the images. :)

Karen said...

Awe this is so cute.
I think you will be forgiven after all your exciting news this week.

Karen xx

Sandra H said...

Your card is fabulous and your colouring is perfect l can see why your loving these pens you can work them well!!:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

wow - just gorgeous - colouring is fab... i love that image - there's plenty to colour on it and make it different colours... fab

Paula x x x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes