Saturday 30 October 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #7


Morning, woohoo it is the weekend at last and tonight is FANCY DRESS!!!!!. We were supposed to do it last week for my friends birthday but it is now happening to tonight so I am pleased because it is not as cold this week lol. All of pics will be up on my facebook tomorrow lol.


This is the last week for joining in the November draw .... winner will be picked next week :o)

This week I have been thinking what to post and it is just so difficult with so many fabulous songs but I decided on a bit of Aerosmith ..... mmmmm what is it about Steve Tyler?????? Who knows but all I can say is I definately would hahahahahaha.


To play along please post the picture of 'Music Saves My Soul' to your sidebar and link it to my blog to help spread the word. If you could then share your video on your blog and link it to the blue frog below that would be fabulous. I will draw this months winner on the first Saturday of next month ... good luck!!!!!
I hope you enjoy my song this week .... have a wonderful weekend xxx


6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marcea, there doesn't seem to be Mr Linky this morning, so I guess I'll add my song the old fashioned way lol! Here is my choice for this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea. OMG! love the song xx

nessy said...

well added my song ~ hope it works and hope i followed the rules!!
vanessa xx

Leann said...

*snigger*...it's the fact you know it'd be sooooo fantastically filthy... ;)

Leann said...

Oh crap - did I just type before thinking again? Only ever on your blog Mrs. W! x x x

Ren-Yi said...

wasn't there something about jason tyler selling out to American Idol? This should be entertaining. Sadly I think that Aerosmith will never be the same old group again. Love the song.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes