Thursday 14 October 2010

Lili of the Valley - A Sketch

Coo-eeeeeeee, guess who is running verrrrrrrrry late again ... yep, me!
Here is my card for Lili of the Valley .... back after work to fill in all the details. ..... I'm back, lol



Ok, so I am actually liking my own card for a change - not sure what it is I like but think it is the colour combo ... these papers are from the Summer Bloom paper pad by Papermania and are full of really pretty papers. 


It is really nice to keep having a break from christmas cards and again I have gone for one of the early cute stamps from Lili of the Valley - I think we all love Rosie Posy!


I have had a few comments asking about these yummy flowers. They are by Prima and you can by them from Simon Says Stamp right here!


Challenges

9 comments:

Rach said...

Marcea, honey this is gorgeous, i totally love those flowers that you have added to your card... xxx

Diane said...

Such a pretty card and I love those fabric flowers!
Diane x

cowboydutrem said...

I love the image and the fabric flowers!

Ria said...

Better late then never I always say :) hehehe as I am late most of the times to these last couple of weeks.
Gorgeouss card Marcea. Wondering about those flowers if you die cut these yourself!!

hugs Ria

Riet said...

Beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Irena said...

This card is gorgeous, I like it very much :)

martina's kaartjes said...

This is a very pretty card ! love it !
greetings, martina
x

Marina said...

Your Easel Card is gorgeous!
I love the colours and that image and the details are so pretty.

Hugs,
Marina

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH HOW ADORABLE AND SO PRETTY in PINK.I just love your flowers.Thanks for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE,RubYM:)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes