Friday 15 October 2010

Just Magnolia - a sketch

Hey there, how are you all doing?? It's Friday woop woop!!! I have a busy weekend coming up though with DT work so I am going to be locking myself away and being a busy, busy girl. I will still manage a night out tomorrow with my darling Glen .... love you hun xxxx

So onto this weeks challenge on Just Magnolia - we have a great sketch by our lovely teamie Dawny.



Thought I would let Edwin come out to play for a change .... another of last years stamps that has never seen ink ... tut tut 


Soz for the poor pictures today, struggled for some reason last night, but you get the general idea. Lots of traditional colours today - I don't think Edwin would have been too happy in pinks and lilacs lol.



And that's your lot ..... not fussy at all for a change from me and a really fabby sketch to use. Hope you all get chance to join is this week. xxx





6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

I do like easel cards and I love this one!! I think I might try my hand on this sketch myself, why not!
Greetz, Frea

Riet said...

So beautiful card Marcea,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

I love Easel cards! lovely card hunny :0)

Anni said...

Wow, a wonderful card!!!

hugs, Anni

Brenda Dean said...

This is so pretty. Love the traditional colors and always have loved the Easel Card.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes