Friday 22 October 2010

Just Magnolia - Think Pink

Hi all, well it is almost the weekend at last and boy am I shattered! Looking forward to seeing my good friend Heidi this evening after her graduation - Congrats sweetie :o)

This week on Just Magnolia is a very special theme ... THINK PINK!!!!
Many of you will already know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We all really wanted to help raise awareness especially because one of our teamies was diagnosed with breast cancer. Jacque has been so strong with her fight to beat this disease with such dignity (and humour). She is a real inspiration to me and I am amazed at the courage she as shown this year.We all love you sweetie!


I am really behind with my crafting this week after being poorly but I was not going to miss this challenge - no way!!! So I have managed to get the front of my card complete. I will finish off the rest of my easel over the weekend and post the finished card then.

We are sponsored again by the wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts - oh boy I just adore their flowers and embellies ..... yum yum I could just sit and drool at the screen all day. Make sure you check out the prize - I am so jealous of who ever wins it!


Challenges


Pixie Dust - Sketch & Think Pink

Off to work for me now ...... have a great day and please please try to join in this week:o)
xxx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh Marcea this is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Si beautiful Marcea,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Shazza said...

totally adorable card x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card!

Cat said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust!

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes