Friday 8 October 2010

Just Magnolia - 2x2


Hi everyone, Friday again can you believe and boy what a busy week I have had! Ryan heads off to London today to play in the Royal Albert Hall tomorrow - I can't believe it will be his 3rd time there at the age of 17, we are so proud of him. Needless to say my life has been spent up making extra trips to band every night for the past couple of weeks. In between this I have had work and DT cards to make - boy could I use some extra hours in the day, lol. 

So, that's what I have been up to but now it is time to have a look at my DT card for this weeks Just Magnolia which is 2x2 .... so let's see you fabulous creations! I would also just like to welcome a brand new teamie ... Claudia Rosa .... wow, she makes the most stunning cards, you must pop over to her blog and say hi :o)


So as you can see I have 2 butterflies, flowers, papers, sentiments and groups of pearls.



I am loving my new Basic Grey papers. Very different colours for me but they are gorgeous. These are from the Capella 6x6 paper pad.


Hmmmm, must be in a green and orange mood this week - very different for me :o)


Ta-da!!!! Finished. I hope you can join us this week. Don't forget to check out the rest of the DTs cards for inspiration - they are all fabulous as usual!







7 comments:

Rach said...

this is fabulous honey, love the papers and the sweet image that you have used, well done to Ryan, I can understand why you are so proud.. xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card Marcea, sweet Tilda and fab papers.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Hi Marcea, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and such a fab colour combo.

Lisa x

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) said...

Gorgeous card Marcea. The image is so cute!
Hugs Jacqueline

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Marcea,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Linda . J said...

Totally gorgeous Marcea and the papers are beautiful!

Hugs Linda

Kahvinpapu said...

This is so lovely card -like all your work!
Have great day! -Sari

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes