Thursday 21 October 2010

Crafter's Companion SWALK Sneak Peek Day 4

HI there, me just popping in with my 4th sneak peel for the fab new release of SWALK images and CD by Crafter's Companion. Have you taken part in our blog hop yet??? If not then pop over to the news, views & inspiration blog for details of how to join in the fun.


What a sweet bride and groom - the sentiments for this set are so cute but I didn't use them - I know that other members of the DT have so make sure you pay them a visit too!


You will have to excuse my wonky heart - I just cut it free hand but hey, you can do whatever you like when you make your own cards ... right???? 
Will be back again tomorrow. Going to head off to bed shortly - went back to work today and I was exhausted by lunch .... never mind - it is almost the weekend ... woohoo!

6 comments:

Ali Watson said...

Another beauty Marcea love it. hugs Ali x

Carol said...

Another gorgeous card Marcea!! Luv your wonky heart which by the way doesn't look wonky to me hehe! Lotsa luv xxxx

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwww such an adorable image and perfectly presented, love the corner detail
Hugs Kate xx

MagsB said...

I *heart* this card lol! It's sooo sweet!

luv, Mags x

angelwhispers said...

These images are just beautiful and the papers and design look wonderful loving the corner punch!!! Chanelle xxx

KarenB said...

Totally sweet - I love the touches of sparkle :)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes