Sunday 10 October 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #4 ..... on a Sunday ...oops

Hi,so sorry I am a day late - I had a very busy day yesterday at work - flu clinic!! Totally shattering but a necessary part of my job - you would not believe how many injections I gave.

So onto Music Saves my Soul ........ on a Sunday???



I was going to choose something more upbeat but was out very very late (or is that early) so have opted for a gentler song. I haven't heard this for ages ..... Ricky Martin ... yum lol



To play along please post the picture of 'Music Saves My Soul' to your sidebar and link it to my blog to help spread the word. If you could then share your video on your blog and link it to the blue frog below that would be fabulous. I will draw this months winner on the first Saturday of next month ... good luck!!!!! Off to get a lovely cuppa x


7 comments:

Kristine said...

Shouldn't this be #4? Since #3 was last saturday?!?

Lisa said...

I haven't heard this for ages either!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Marcea, I LOVE this song (and Ricky Martin for that matter lol). Great choice this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cheryl said...

Great song! Yum is right!

Kate said...

LOL I was a day late with mine too! Ooops

Karin said...

I know it's Tuesday, but I finally managed to play along :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea... Fabby song notr to mention the eye candy ;o) Hope your week is better - Oh my gosh, i pass out getting an injection nevermind giving anybody one lol ;o)

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes