Thursday 7 October 2010

Lili of the Valley - Autumn


Morning, I am still obsessing about the weather - it is really odd at the moment. Showers then sun. I have just heard we are in for a mini heatwave at the weekend - we will see, lol.

This week on Lili of the Valley we have gone with a seasonal them and want to see your autumn creations - it is up to you how you interpret this :o)



I have opted for lovely warm shades that are associated with autumn. I think the colours work really well with this image - mind you she looks fab in every colour combo I think. You can buy her on the website here. I found these fabulous papers that I have hardly ever used - aren't they pretty! Gonna pack them away again now for a little while.



I think this has to be one of my all time favourite images .... ever in the whole world. She is so perfect!


A closer look ..... I am so happy I inked her up this week - can you tell???


Challenges

Crafty Creations - A sketch
Kaboodle Doodles - Colours of fall
Creative Card Crew - Bloomin' Marvellous
Alphabet Challenge - Wings
Stamping for the Weekend - Autumn Inspiration
Crazy 4 Challenges - Colour Combo
Our Creative Corner - Beautiful Fall Colours
Secret Crafter - Easel Cards


20 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful and such gorgeous colours just perfect for this time of year!!! Love your Halloween card as well such a cute image! Love Chanelle xxxx

Tanjashka said...

Very gentle card!!!

martina's kaartjes said...

A really pretty card !! love it !
greetings from belgium
martina
x

craftyb said...

gorgeous easel card! Your image is so adorable and you coloured her so beautifully! Lovely rich warm tones too! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Jill said...

Really gorgeous LOTV image Marcea, I love your colouring and those flowers are so beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

Shirley said...

I love the Lilli of the valley image Marcea. She is one of the most popular fairies and you have made her look gorgeous using Autumn colours.
Thank you for playing along at the Kaboodledoodles challenge and we hope you will join in next time too.

Shirley

Lelia Pierce said...

Very pretty! I love the colors with this image! :O)

XXX

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

Hi Marcea
wow what a beautifl card,awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & embelies,sue.x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Marcea - this is just totally gorgeous. Love the colours, and this fairy is one of my favourite LOTV images. Love the easel design, and the beautiful decoration on every part of your card - just fabulous! Will get my brain cell into gear and see what I can come up with!!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

kelly said...

Marcea, Your right, this is a lovely image. It looks great with the colours that you have used. I like the tag in the middle.


Kelly

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow this is GORGEOUS! I love your take on the sketch and the easel card is amazing! I love how you added the tag on the inside for a sentiment! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!
Melissa

Kerry said...

Hi Marcea,

Beautiful. I love the warm colours and the papers are so lush.

Love Kerry xxx

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh beautiful I have these papers too! very inspiring thank you! Samantha :0)

**Farrah** said...

What a fantastic easel card! I love the papers you've used and those beautiful flowers! Great job!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS...WHAT A CARD!!! Wonderful use of the C4C colors...thank you for joining us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Lovely card! That stamp is terrific and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner.

Chrissie said...

This is absolutely stunning! A truly fabulous card.
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at the Creative Card Crew this week!
Chrissie

made by fifi said...

beautiful card -thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is fantastic. Love the bright colors. Super image and great coloring. Great job on this one.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes