Saturday 2 October 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #3

Morning my lovelies. Sorry I am a little bit late with my post this week - I was out with the girlies last night ... say no more :o)



I can't believe it is the third week already. I am loving all the songs you are choosing. I am finding it really hard to choose my favourite so I have decided that I am now going to put all the songs into a monthly draw and send a bigger candy instead of choosing a weekly winner. So .... if you enter every week you have a better chance of winning a little something scrummy from me.

My choice this week is a real old favourite of mine. I love Robbie and this song is called Karma Killer and is from a very old album of his. I love it - you really need the volume turned up loud to enjoy it to it's full. The strings are brill!!!!!





To play along please post the picture of 'Music Saves My Soul' to your sidebar and link it to my blog to help spread the word. If you could then share your video on your blog and link it to the blue frog below that would be fabulous. I will draw this months winner on the first Saturday of next month ... good luck!!!!!

Pop back later to find out who won my candy from last week.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marcea
Oooooh, I love Robbie too!
Great song, had it on full volume and everybody in the house is now awake :o) lol
xx

Emma said...

Loved this song back in the day! Great choice :)

Mette said...

Mmmm - Love Robbie to. Saw him about 10 years ago in Milton Keynes. Best concert ever.
And I love this weekly music share

Hugs, Mette

Cheryl said...

Great choice! Love this song!

Victoria said...

can't beat robbie, we had angels for our first song!

Leann said...

Whatcha doin' putting vids of Mr Leanns' songs on your blog Mrs? Well?

Lubs ya ;) x

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes