Saturday 16 October 2010

Music Saves My Soul Saturday #5

Wow, the weeks sure are flying by aren't they. Been wondering what to share with you this week - there are just so many amazing tunes aren't there!



 I have decided to go for a bit of glam fun today with the brilliant Scissor Sisters .... Filthy Gorgeous .... grab your bags and have a dance to this one ladies!



*Warning ... contains some swear words and images that may offend some people*

I know some of you have trouble viewing the videos in different countries so you can view it directly on YouTube HERE ... I think, lol.


To play along please post the picture of 'Music Saves My Soul' to your sidebar and link it to my blog to help spread the word. If you could then share your video on your blog and link it to the blue frog below that would be fabulous. I will draw this months winner on the first Saturday of next month ... good luck!!!!!



8 comments:

nessy said...

i need help marcea ~how do i add a you tube video to my blog ~tried last time and didn`t work!!!
i know i am hopeless!!
vanesssa xx

The Crafty Den said...

Great song this week Marcea. I haven't heard it for sooo long :) Hugs, Denise x

Mette said...

Absolutely super tunes this week. Some I know and some I don't :)

Hugs, Mette

Anonymous said...

OMG Marcea, I was on the floor rolling laughing!! lol, never saw the music video to the song before hahaha brilliant! (although me granny might not approve ;o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Nessy,
I have a quick tutorial here
Hope that helps
xx

Cheryl said...

Drats - still can't see the video but I know the song. Great pick.



PS. Sorry if this is a duplicate. Seems blogger is acting up this morning.

Cheryl said...

I just wanted to pop back and say thank you for setting this up. I love visiting every one each week and hearing some new (or being reminded of some good old) music.

Ren-Yi said...

huh a new song for me. i never heard this one.

Featured post

Simon Says … Anything Goes